Dr. Mikel J. Harry1-480-515-08909:00 AM - 5:00 PM MST
Set Meeting: email@example.com
- The Origins of Six Sigma*
- How to Make a Bell Graph in Excel | eHow
- How to Use Excel to Create a Bell Curve (with Pictures) | eHow
- Profound Implications of Minimum Variance Control
- Raising the Bar with MindPro Lean Six Sigma Training
- Six Sigma vs. Innovation
- The Corporate Fear Factor
- Six Sigma Scholarship for Veterans Pays Off
- Why You Should Be Experimenting
- Top 20 Capabilities of an Executive Business Improvement Leader
- A Story of Personal Victory Told by an Executive Master Black Belt
- Gulf War Veteran Shares Six Sigma Story
- How to Hold Executives Accountable
- What is Product Value?
- Is Higher Quality Always Better?
- (no title)
- Six Sigma Analysis of Dr. Deming’s 14 Points
- Business Change is not the Occassional Clash of Cymbals, its Now the Melody
- Do You Want a Quality Business or Be in the Business of Quality?
- Where Innovation is Concerned, Should Common-Sense be Encouraged or Discouraged?
- Measuring Overall Equipment Effectiveness: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- Why Do Training Programs Fail?
- Beware the Moving Average
- The Creed of Six Sigma
- The Esstentials of a Six Sigma Due-Dilligence
- The Language of Business and Executive Mindset
- Three Vital Rules for Creating Value
- The Stewardship of Six Sigma
- Seven Golden Rules of Business
- A Basic Primer on the Subject of Complexity
- Six Sigma Stories: The Case of Rebecca Garcia
- The Path to Success
- A Case Study About Leaderhip Paralysis
- The Anatomy of a Defect Opportunity
- Avoiding Analysis Paralysis
- Following the Path to Victory
- The Six Sigma Way of Thinking
- Capturing the Voice of Society
- Socionomics and Business Performance
- The Six Sigma Way to Profit Maximization
- The DMAIC System of Problem Solving
- Selection Criteria for Six Sigma Projects
- The Power of Six Sigma Projects
- Achieving a Six Sigma Life
- Six Sigma Scholarships for Our Nation’s Heroes
- Core Competencies of a Six Sigma Black Belt
- Q & A with Dr. Mikel J. Harry
- Six Sigma Stories: The Case of David Fried
- The Paradox of Great Leaders
- Don’t Let Your Emotions Override the Data
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Author Archives: Mikel Harry
Author: John Forsberg The broad use of the words “Six Sigma” today means many things and it has evolved from its beginnings into a Quality Management System. “Six Sigma” Systems have also been combined with “Lean” Systems, based on the … Continue reading
How to Make a Bell Graph in Excel | eHow.
How to Use Excel to Create a Bell Curve (with Pictures) | eHow.
Author: Pradeep B. Deshpande Professor Emeritus of Chemical Engineering, University of Louisville, Visiting Professor of Management, Gatton College of Business & Economics, University of Kentucky, and President and CEO, Six Sigma and Advanced Controls, Inc., firstname.lastname@example.org In control engineering, minimum … Continue reading
Dr. Harry first revolutionized business with Six Sigma. Now he has revolutionized Six Sigma with MindPro. In the past, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training was generally offered in a classroom environment, where individuals would need to be taken … Continue reading
Authored by Mikel J. Harry, Ph.D. When it comes to innovation, like improvement, there are two basic types; namely, breakthrough and incremental. While breakthrough innovations are great, they don’t happen every day; however, incremental innovations can be realized every day … Continue reading